The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Given the rising rates of coronavirus infections in our area, we are currently limiting in office visits to urgent health issues only. We will continue to provide routine care through our secure virtual visit platform.
If you have an appointment already scheduled during the months of November and December, it will be converted to a virtual appointment. You will receive an email and text with pre-visit registration information 5 days prior to your appointment. A secure link to connect to your appointment will be delivered via text and email 15 minutes prior to your appointment time. No download necessary.
If you feel you have an urgent issue that can only be addressed with an in office visit, or still need your flu shot, please call our front desk at (410) 989-8833.
For all in office appointments, the following safety precautions have been put in place:
- All individuals are required to wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times while in the office.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks, face shields and gloves as appropriate.
- There is a NO VISITOR policy. The exception would be a caregiver or emotional support person if needed. Please leave children at home.
- You will receive a text 30 minutes prior to your appointment time asking you to wait in your car until our office is ready for you. When you arrive at the office, please respond to the text with “ARRIVED” and we will notify you when we are ready for you to enter the office.
- We will check your temperature upon arrival, and if elevated, we will kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment or convert to a virtual.
- The office will be sanitized daily, and all high-touch surfaces cleaned after every patient.
For up-to-date information about COVID-19, including how to protect yourself and travel notices, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
For a listing of COVID-19 testing sites in our area, please visit aahealth.org/covid19-testing.
We continue to strive to provide our patients with the best medical care possible. Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to adapt and maintain the safest practices possible during this incredibly difficult time.
Best of health to you and your families,
The providers and staff at Inspire Integrative Medicine